Still found time to craft (you might know I WOULD) ...
|And a closer view|
|My insert and envelope|
- 15cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- 14cm square white card panel (x 2)
- 14½cm square black card panel (x 2)
- Using the egg shaped sponge for blending I applied Distress Inks in bundled sage, evergreen bough and crushed olive to roughly the area for stamping.
- Paper Artsy image (from the set shown above) stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Paper Artsy splatter image stamped randomly using Memento pear tart ink
- Kaisercraft sentiments (both from the CS913 Birthday set) stamped using Ranger Archival jet black and watering can inks
- Crafters Companion Spray and Shine applied to the image panel to protect the water based colours in transit
I plan on entering the following challenges with this make:-
- CASology - challenge No. 157 - THINGS WITH WINGS
- Card Mania - challenge No. 70 - ANYTHING GOES
- Happy Little Stampers - July challenge - STAMPING
- One Crazy Stamper - July challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Aurora Wings - challenge No. 17 - THINGS WITH WINGS
- City Crafter - challenge No. 272 - MASCULINE BIRTHDAY CARD
- Through the Craft Room Door - challenge No. 28 - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
And here's something I made recently with snippet of fabric, some pens and a pair of scissors, needle and thread - now ALL I have to do with it is decide what to make it in to!
|Needs a bit of fanning out but, essentially, it's a flower!!|
But you spotted that - right?!?!?!
I've never managed to keep a digital camera long enough to pass the 10,000 shots mark ... imagine my surprise to discover that .... the numbers go back to .... zero. I was looking for my photos everywhere yesterday!! DOH! Found them ..... Guess this means I should probably be looking for its replacement - the manufacturer plainly hadn't accounted for this happening either!
I know many of my blogging buddy's are craft obsessed (MUCH!) and came across this yesterday ... I plan on going (depending on final date as we've a big celebration coming up in 2016) - if any of you might also be interested then ..... check it out below.