Without further ado, allow me to welcome my newest follower, Barb - see her blog here
Living where I do, it came as no surprise on Saturday (the first weekend of the summer school vacation) to find that we were gridlocked by lunchtime!! Huge tailbacks on the M5 - we NEVER make plans for this weekend! I still remember one of the first important dates with my now husband ..... he was HOURS late because of the M5 "parking lot!!
|And co-ordinating inside|
|I used the same stamp set as yesterday - the one on the right - Coastal|
- 15cm square white, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank
- Inkadinkado image and sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Brushos in lemon, leaf green, dark brown and turquoise used, water colour style, to add a pop of colour to my "desert island" and VOILA! Nothing more needed - One Layer and just about as CAS as you like!!!
- Judikins micro glaze to seal and protect the water based colour
I''l be entering this for the following challenges:
- Fussy and Fancy - challenge No. 143 - Beach fun ... my 2nd entry
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. - LIFE'S A BEACH .... my 2nd entry
- Kraftin' Kimmie - challenge NO. 289 - BEACH
- Crafting from the Heart - challenge No. 69 - ANYTHING GOES
- Two snippets of white card to serve as ATC blank and image panel - neither being thick enough on their own!
- Cats Pyjamas image and sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Alcohol markers to colour - is it just me? or do others find that the alcohol markers sometimes blur the black ink?????? Mind you, it kind of gives the illusion of shape and texture to the sky IMHO but I could just be deluding myself!!!
Have a great week peeps, I'm off out to take coffee with a pal this morning and will, no doubt, be putting the World to rights at the same time!!!!