By way of this ...
|You can now clearly see what was previously flat and what was dimensional!|
But you can't see all my tape!! or stamping ... or the blue/green colour
|I'm hoping you can see the Treasure Gold highlighting the flower and beads|
- White gesso, two coats, applied with a sponge
- Embossing paste applied through TCW stencils using a plastic spatula
- Beads, bronze Roxx, chipboard heart, metal, silk and paper flowers, small metal key
- Two more coats of gesso, to smooth the edges
- Deco Art deep brown metallic paint, applied with a sponge and paintbrush
- Treasure Gold (amethyst) applied to raised areas using fingers
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:-
- Pan Pastels (Welove2create) - challenge No. 13 - ANYTHING MIXED MEDIA
- Creative Moments - challenge No. 71 - WET or DRY EMBOSSING
- All crafts - June/July challenge - ANYTHING GOES but NO cards
- Polkadoodles - challenge No. 27 - USE SOME EMBOSSING
And now for this week's Friday Funny, brought to you this week, courtesy of Marsha - thanks mate!