Thursday, 2 July 2015

Thursday post and Birthday greetings .......

Morning all

Many of you will know Darnell from her quirky, funny and inventive blog and I'm sure you will want to join me in wishing her a very (VERY)





I've a couple of other pix to share today too, both taken yesterday about three hours apart! and from my very own garden, the first from our back garden and the second from the front!




What a difference a couple of hours makes?!?!?!


Happy Thursday everyone - be back tomorrow with one of my regular Friday posts!

9 comments:

SARN said...

Will pop over to Darnell and wish her a happy birthday.

Great balloon pic and moon pic!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Wow! Is it just me that wants to say "Arooooooooooo.....". Just LOOK at that full moon! What a great photograph! You are SO right. What a difference a couple of hours makes.

Lx

Lesley Thomas said...

Great pics .

Darnell J Knauss said...

Thank you so much, Kathy! I feel loved! And a bit like a princess to have a hot air balloon and a full moon to help me celebrate!! You're a dear friend! MWAH!! Hugs, Darnell

Viv said...

Great pics Kathy ;) Viv xx

Birthdaywishes Sms said...

Beautiful Birthday wishes Thanx for sharing

sai ch said...

Beautiful Birthday Wishes greetings for lovable one

sai ch said...

Nice birthday wishes cards...

dealstoall .com said...

Amazing Happy Birthday Cards and Birthday Wishes fill the life with joy and blessings.