- ATC blank
- Azure card snippet on to which I stamped the oriental script (by All Night Media) using Ranger Archival watering can ink
- Jolly Nation oriental figure stamped on to a white card snippet using Ranger Archival watering can ink - I just used the head, if you look very carefully you can see the azure card where they didn't join perfectly but .... it WAS pretty close!
- Alcohol markers to colour image and highlighted with glitter pen - though this does NOT show in the photo (it's on the spines of the umbrella and flowers in the hair)
- Once the fan and figure were in place I stamped the foliage image (by Dimension Forth) using Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink
- You guessed it .... the sticker? Well, using my crop-a-dile I punched out the flowers and stuck on around the foliage - I couldn't really see how to incorporate it otherwise!
- Finally, I edged the ATC using the cobalt blue ink
|Blue card (larger than ATC size), stamped image on white card, image stamped |
twice on to tissue paper and then on to the envelope (for flexibility!)
On a brighter note ...... my hubby dragged me to the mall yesterday! No, NOT shopping but Shaun hunting. We found a few, which I'll share today and for the remainder of this week .... of course, we MAY go out again since there are about 120 Shaun's dotted around!
|Note the bejewelled bees|
No idea what I'm BLEATING on about (pun intended)? Check out the link here.
Happy Tuesday, back tomorrow with my usual WOYWDW post .... until then - HAPPY CRAFTING!