Well (TECHNICALLY) the weekend starts today .... and I hope you all have something nice planned this weekend AND that the weather will do nothing to spoil those plans either!
Me? Well, I suspect there will be crafting involved (obsessed much?!) and maybe a few challenges, we shall see!
As for yesterday ... I was going to do so much but, after a trip to the hairdressers, what exactly did I achieve? Well, I balanced my bank statement .... does that count? Oh and got well in to a book and the day just disappeared. Hardly got to spend much time at my table of craftiness at all.
However, I do have a make to share with you this morning:-
|My finished tag|
|The base of my card showing two different sizes of 8s both as|
a border and fill in ... the background
|A close up of the 8's|
- White luggage tag - 60 x 120mm
- Distress Ink in tumbled glass and salty ocean applied using a Tim Holtz mini blending tool
- Kaisercraft mini grid stamp spritzed with water and stamped, allowed to develop and then excess water blotted and allowed to dry fully
- Inkadinkado number 8 (from the LH set below) stamped around the outer edge of the tag, using Distress Ink in salty ocean
- Inkadinkado number 8 (from the RH set below) stamped in the midde (four times) using Hero Arts neon blue ink
- Kaisercraft mini grid image stamped (both partially and randomly) using Memento Paris dusk ink
- Creative Expressions grungey stars image stamped using Versafine Mediterranean blue ink
- Paper Artsy glaze (gloss) applied with a sponge to seal and protect the water based inks and to add a little texture
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:-
And now for the Friday Funny, courtesy of Lilian this week - thanks mate
- Accept the fact that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue!
- Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.
- Always read stuff that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it.
- Drive carefully... It's not only cars that can be recalled by their Maker.
- If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
- If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
- It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
- Never buy a car you can't push.
- Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.
- Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.
- Since it's the early worm that gets eaten by the bird, sleep late.
- The second mouse gets the cheese.
- When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
- Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live.
- Some mistakes are too much fun to make only once.
- We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box.
- A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.
- Have an awesome day and know that someone has thought about you today.
- AND, MOST IMPORTANTLY, Save the earth..... It's the only planet with chocolate!