|Five of ten|
|The other five, to complete the ten!|
- 300gsm cards: C6 white, with scallop edges, DL cream, C5 white with scallop edges - all supplied with co-ordinating sized and stamped envelopes
- Snippets of card on to which I stamped a Penny Black Iris image using Ranger Archival ink in either, jet black, cobalt blue or watering can
- Kaisercraft sentiment stamped using the same inks and die cut in to circles
- Kaisercraft old script stamped using Memento tangelo, London fog or Mediterranean blue
- Snippets of plain and patterned card for matting and layering - in blue, orange, lavender and black
- Martha Stewart edging punch
- Crystal stickles to highlight
I'll be entering the above projects for the following challenges:-
- Pixie's Crafty Workshop - challenge No. 184 - SNIPPETS CHALLENGE
- Penny's challenge - challenge No. 234 - ANYTHING GOES
- Create and Inspire - challenge No. 25 - ANYTHING GOES
- CASology - challenge No. 154 - REPEAT ... CAS and quick to repeat ... well I think so, since I made a batch of each!
Now , since it IS Friday that means it's time for the Friday Funny which comes at you this week courtesy of Jacky and particularly appropriate given the weather we endured earlier this week .... ENJOY!
Have a great weekend ...... I won't be about tomorrow either (GADABOUT!) as I shall be at a workshop with another pal, Lilian, hosted by Barbara Daines - not entirely sure what we're doing but have been assured it will be INKY and that it will involve Brusho's!!! Works for me!