|I selected the tag, bottom left, to work on for today's project|
|My completed tag|
|And a close up which (hopefully) will allow you to see the home made mica spray|
- White luggage tag "toothbrush painted" with Distress Paint in spun sugar before applying Distress Ink in salty ocean over the remainder of the tag.
- Using the same ink I added a layer of ink through the Harlequin and vanishing circle stencils
- Kaisercraft coffee stain inked using Distress Ink iced spruce (Lilian only has the one blue shade of D.I.)
- Using a mini mister filled to about one third I added some iridescent pink cosmic shimmer mica powder before shaking like crazy (to mix the water and powder) and VOILA! Instant shimmer spray applied to the tag.
- Once I got home I further added the Visible Image border and Paper Artsy "splatter" image stamped using Distress Ink in stormy sky
- Creative Expressions grungey star (still on my acrylic block from recent use but it IS rather splendid) and Tim Holtz sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink to complete my tag
- Not Just Cards - challenge No. 21 - ANYTHING GOES
- All Crafts - June/July challenge - ANYTHING (but a card) GOES
- Use Your Stuff - challenge No. 200 - ANYTHING GOES
- Craft Your Passion - challenge No. 268 - ANYTHING GOES
I'll be cracking on with a ten card commission today!!! Wish me luck!