I'd like to welcome my new follower too ... Lori from Inkingly Yours and a member of the DT over at 4CraftyChicks - welcome, hope you will find occasion to stop by again.
- ATC blanks
- ATC storage wallet
- Peerless water colour set of 40 starter colours in 2" x 2" swatch - cut in half
- Paintbrush and Water - so I could paint a small swathe of colour
- My trusty biro (it's PURPLE!!!!) - to write the colour name on the card
|And the co-ordinating inside and envelope|
- 15cm square white, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- 14cm square white card panel
- Stampabarbara snoman image stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Visible Image "swipe" stamped using Memento London fog ink
- Stamplorations sentiment builder set used to make the sentiment and stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Brusho's water colours in turquoise and lemon to add just a pop of colour
- Memento Paris Dusk ink used to edge the image panel
- Crystal stickles to highlight the "snow"
I'll be entering this car for the following challenges:-
- Eureka Stamps - challenge No. 150 - CHRISTMAS IN JULY
- CraftinDesert Diva's - crafty it up and linky it up - CHRISTMAS IN JULY linky it up party!!!
- Craftyboots - CHRISTMAS IN JULY
- CardzforGuyz - challenge No. 80 - CHRISTMAS IN JULY
- 52CCT - July themed challenge - SNOWMAN
|The Quaker meeting house, dating back to 1692!|
|One of the backroads leading to the Frome Valley walkway|
|Aforementioned Frome Valley Walkway|
|St John's Church, Chipping Sodbury, dating back to the 13th Century!|
|And some of its stained glass|
|And the High Street|
And now, since it IT WOYWDW, here's the work station today - OMG - WHAT a mess!?