Yesterday I received a letter from my Isle of Skye ATC swap buddy with my latest materials enclosed. Here's what I received from her .... sometimes I have to stare at the incoming materials and sometimes not - this was a NOT set of paper crafting goodies!
|Snippet of white card (larger than ATC size) with a brocade design embossed in white|
Die cut shape and a piece of mulberry paper approx 6cm square
|And a close up of the image panel|
|The co-ordinating insert and envelope|
- White linen effect, 300gsm, DL envelope and matching sized envelope
- White card
- Black card for matting
- Scratch paper and low tack tape for masking
- Pitt Pen (F thickness) for border lines
- Distress Inks: squeezed lemonade, ripe persimmon and picked raspberry, applied with an egg shaped sponge
- Lost Coast bubbles image stamped using Versamark ink
- Heat It Up clear embossing powder sprinkled over, the excess returned to the pot and then the image was heat embossed
- Distress Ink in black soot applied over the image and then buffed with paper towel, to remove excess ink
- Crafters Companion Spray and Shine applied to seal and protect the water based ink
- CAS-ual Fridays - challenge No.142 - Pretty Patterns
- Sister Act - challenge No. 120 - ANYTHING GOES
- Creative Fingers - challenge No. 90 - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
- Lost Coast Portal to Creativity - challenge No. 15 - CIRCLES .. and YAY! I get 2 entries!
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 238 - SKETCH .... see below
I got a TOP PICK over at Left Of Centre, for my "Inspired by a movie" entry - I went with "The Eyes of Laura Mars" - thanks peeps, so glad you liked my card
And, finally, an update on the surrogate grand dog .... following his little "procedure" earlier in the week. He was back at the vets yesterday, everything looks clean and no sign of infection although he's had a little bleed - so, still gotta wear that lampshade - till Wednesday! He's not happy about that but is much more himself otherwise.