Last evening we had friends round to join us for dinner, hubs has been experimenting all week with new things to try and the evening went well - thank goodness! Dinner was, in fact, delicious! YUMMEROONY! The rosti's worked perfectly (3rd time's the charm!) and the souffles rose splendidly - re-SULT!
- 15cm square white, 250 gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- 13½cm squrae white card panels (x 2)
- 14cm square deep red card panels
- Black card snippet, for matting the image panel
- Penny Black image stamped using Ranger Archival watering can ink
- Alcohol markers to colour
- Mod podge and red/white glitter used to paint a sparkly finish over Santa and the Snowman
- Iridescent shreds and mod podge applied with a paintbursh to simulate snow and to add texture underfoot!
- Inktense blue used to very loosely "sloosh" colour around the image
- Paper Artsy splatter image stamped using Versacolour colour as "snow" falling!
- Kaisercraft sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink
I'll be entering the above make in the following challenges:
- The Paper Players - August 2nd challenge - IT'S HIP TO BE SQUARE (make a square card)
- Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas challenge - challenge No. 240 - MUST BE TWO OF SOMETHING - two Christmas characters AND two coloured glitters in my case!
- Christmas Stamping All Year Long - challenge No. 52 - ANYTHING (Christmas-y) GOES
- Glitter and Sparkle - challenge No. 48 - ANYTHING GOES
- Jingle Belles - COOKIES FOR SANTA photo inspiration ... I went with the blue background and the red ... and, of course, SANTA!
|Cookies 4 Santa|