It's bad enough to lose days but ... a whole month!!! Speaking of losing days .... the hubs nipped out yesterday, to help the surrogates assemble some flat pack furniture. Rather optimistically he said (as he left the house at 10:00) he'd be home for lunch .... but wasn't seen for 5½ hours!!! I enjoyed my grilled cheese sandwich for lunch though - made a nice change! Oh and the flat pack furniture? All assembled - FINALLY!
- 20cm square white, 300gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- 18½cm square panel of Ryman's 200gsm smooth card (x 2, to include the insert)
- 19cm square purple card
- IndigoBlu "splattered heart" stamped using Versamark ink
- WOW! Purple Glitz embossing powder liberally sprinkled over the inked image, excess tapped off and then heat embossed
- Fiskars sentiment (I heart US) stamped using Stazon in vibrant violet
- Inktense block (red) used to colour the hearts (image panel, insert and envelope)
- Crystal stickles to highlight
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:
- That's Crafty - July 31st challenge - PURPLE PASSION! - it's purple, it's an anniversary card for my special someone ... I think that counts!
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 235 ... the colour challenge - BERRY colour .... the mnemonic about berries runs with: White and yellow can kill a fellow, Purple and blue are good for you, Red, could be good could be dead (No, I'd never heard of it before either but ....) so I went with twinkly purple! (good for you) and a little red (could be good OR bad)!!
- Crafts4eternity - challenge No. 237 - ANYTHING GOES
- Sister Act - challenge No. 117 - ANYTHING GOES (cards only)
- Friday Mash Up - challenge No. 129 - IT'S ALL SQUARE and/or Pink/grey/sky colour challenge ... as you can see, I went with a SQUARE card