Well, the 2015 Balloon Fiesta went out with a whimper ... the final mass ascent on Sunday didn't look to have gone ahead based on poor visibility and weather .... it was murky and wet - who'd want to be in a hot air balloon in those conditions? Sadly, I never got to see the minion balloon after a distant sighting on Thursday evening - RATS! That's it till 2016 now!
|My card ... 1)non Christmas image - P 2)masking -P , 3)sparkle -P , |
4)"S" for sparkle - P and 5)red/green - P
|And a closer view of my sparkle!|
|And my co-ordinating insert and envelope|
- 15cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- 2 x 13½cm square white card panels for image panel and insert
- 14cm square red card panel for matting
- Visible Image "Edgy" clear stamp set .... using the smaller image I stamped the image panel, insert, envelope and a post it (for masking),using Adirondack red pepper ink, and cut out the post-it.
- After placing the post it over each of my red panels I stamped the other "Edgy" image using Adirondack bottle green ink
- Stamplorations sentiment (from their Christmas sentiment builder set) stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- I then applied Imagination Crafts "diamond" sparkle medium through a Memory Box circles stencil using a plastic spatula - but only to my image panel and not to the insert or envelope ... to dimensional!
- Crafters Companion Spray and Shine applied to the insert and envelope, to protect the water based inks in transit
- Craftbubble2½ (MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED) - CMLI August Rudolph Day - USE A NON CHRISTMAS-y IMAGE TO MAKE A CHRISTMAS CARD
- Happy Little Stampers - August CAS challenge - MASKING
- Happy Little Stampers - August Christmas challenge - SPARKLE
- CraftyHazelnutsChristmas challenge - challenge No. 241 - SOMETHING BEGINNING WITH "S"- I went with Sparkle
- 52 Christmas Card Throwdown - August challenge - COLOUR CHALLENGE ... red and green