Starting out to be a busy week, Monday we headed out Shaun hunting (please read on) and yesterday saw us visiting a pal in the morning and heading to the surrogates in the afternoon, for a third birthday party.Thankfully, the weather was nice so we walked there .... handy for two reasons: 1) parking's an issue and 2) there was alcohol served!
Oh yeah, there were a fair few of us and we all had a good time, except Riddick, who wasn't allowed "man food"!!!! And, he's had no food since 8pm yesterday as he's off to the vets today .... for a little "procedure"!! Poor chap!, here's hoping that all will go well today for Riddick.
Anyhoo, back to our day as tourists ... Further to my trip out on Monday and my post of yesterday .... I've some more Shaun's to share with you
|This Shaun is called BINGO and is located on Temple Rose Street|
|Temple Church ruins, founded in the mid twelfth century by Robert of Gloucester|
|This is Sheepish Shaun though, personally, we think it looks more like a poodle!|
Located in Temple Gardens
|Another view of Temple Church adjacent to Temple Gardens|
And I've just time (before sharing WOYWDW) to share a quick ATC using the fabbbbbbbb Joseph's Coat Technique that I've just discovered and will (no doubt) be doing to death!
- ATC blank
- Snippet of white card
- Distress Inks: picked raspberry, squeezed lemonade and twisted citron applied using an egg shaped sponge
- Visible Image splats stamped using Versamark ink
- Heat it up clear embossing powder liberally sprinkled over the stamped image, the excess tapped back in to the pot and the images then heat embossed
- Once cooled Distress Ink in black soot was applied to the entire ATC using a blending tool and then paper towel used to buff the excess ink from the embossed images
- Crafters Companion Spray and Shine applied to the ATC to seal and protect the water based inks
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:-
- Through The Craft Room Door - August 18th challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Everybody Art Challenge - challenge No. 334 - EMBOSSING
Now, since it's What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday, here's a sneaky peek at my desk .... yep, STILL in need of that tidy!