And, readers of my blog will know that I took delivery recently, of the Stampers Anonymous Crazy Things, to go with my Crazy Birds ..... what fun they are? Well, I ALMOST never fail to flog an idea to death so .... here's another ATC with the fabbyliscious birds and their accessories ..
|And a close up which show the tie better too!|
|And the insert and envelope - I NORMALLY stamp my image|
on the envelope but figured it wouldn't show against the navy
- Navy DLcard and matching envelope
- Snippet of deep red card for image panel
- Dylusions spray - white
- Snippet of white card on to which I stamped the Stampers Anonymous crazy bird
- Snippet of light blue card and red card on to which I stamped the Stampers Anonymous crazy things hat and tie
- Alcohol markers to colour, once coloured, the items were fussy cut out
- For the insert and envelope I stamped the Creative Expressions sentiment using Ranger Archival jet black ink and then highlighted the insert text using a black gel glitter pen ... at this stage I also stamped the image on the insert using Memento Paris Dusk ink
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 239 - LUCKY DIP week .....
- Bloggers challenge - August 28th - COME FLY WITH ME
- Creative Fingers - challenge No. 90 - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
- Addicted to CAS - challenge No. 71 - BLUE ..... whilst my backing panel is RED, my card blank and image colour is definitely blue!
And, in the interest of flogging an idea to death, here's another Crazy bird/Crazy things make .....
|And a closer view of his dickie bow!|
- Ribbed Kraft ATC blank
- Snippet of black card and stripey patterned paper
- Snippet of white card on to which I stamped the "Bella Lugosi" crazy bird and his top hat using Memento tuxedo black ink, I also stamped just the lower portion of "Bella" on to my striped paper ... to save me the effort of fussy cutting around those skinny legs!
- Snippet of red card on to which I stamped the Crazy Things dickie bow using Ranger Archival sepia ink
- Once dry I used a Versamark pen and clear embossing powder to double heat emboss and give his dickie bow a high shine
- Pro Markers to colour the image and hat
- Signo Uniball white gel pen to add some highlights and to "ground" my bird
- Black "F" thickness Pitt Pen to doodle a border on the Kraft ATC blank
I'll be entering this ATC for the following challenges:-
- Crafts Galore - ANYTHING GOES IN AUGUST
- Creative Ladybird - challenge No. 6 - ANYTHING GOES
- Come Colour with That Craft Place - August challenge - ANYTHING GOES
Yesterday saw the hubby and myself up and at 'em good and early, and on the bus too!!! We were off on the Shaun in the City trail again ... not familiar? Check out the site here, pull up a chair, grab a coffee and enjoy sightseeing with us .... we narrowly avoided getting drenched because we were on a bus at the worst of it. We HAD planned to get off and trundle around looking for more but ...... felt less inclined for the drenching so stayed put! We have until August 31st to catch any more, after that, they will be removed from public display and will, ultimately, be auctioned in October and the money donated to charity. Anyway, here are some ..... we spotted 16 today so they'll be launched over a couple of days ......
|This one's in Cabot Circus, the centre's mall complex|
and he's called Bagpuss Shaun
|Side view, not sure of the story behind the frog, perhaps someone can enlighten me|
|Lily Bluefin, sighted at the bottom of Castle Green|
|Please Stand By (test card), located in Broadmead|
|Shaun on the cob!, located outside (and sponsored by ) M&S|
Wish I'd been able to get a side view but there were just
too many people all jostling for photographs
|Cecilia, a quilted Shaun! Located within the Galleries, another shopping complex|
|KnitWit Shaun, located on Castle Green|
|The ruined Church that is the focal point of Castle Green|
|Woolly Wonderland, located inside the Corn Exchange building|
again, the queues prevented a second shot at this one ....
love the added bonus of the bi-plane behind!
|Honey Shaun, located by St Stephen's Church|
|St Stephen's Church!|