Hope your weekend has started well.
|My panel which turned in to a masterboard for ATC's|
|A close up of the sparkle medium through the "cell theory" stencil|
- Snippet of water colour paper
- Gelato's in gold, silver, yellow and pink
- TCW stencil (cell theory) and Imagination Crafts "Diamond" sparkle medium
- 5" x 7" white, 300gsm, card blank
- White card for image panel and insert (11½ x 16½)
- Red card for matting
- Fiskars border (from their GEO border set) stamped using Versamark ink before heat embossing with Gold dazzle embossing powder ... and (amazingly enough) it's NBUS so I just KNOW Darnell will be pleased!
- Woodware sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 237 - CONGRATULATIONS
- Sister Act - challenge No. 119 - ANYTHING GOES
- Simply Create Too - challenge No. 92 - ANYTHING GOES
- CASe this sketch - challenge No. 136 - SKETCH see below