And hasn't it been a wet and wild week thus far peeps!?!?!?! Just so much easier to make a cuppa and sit (or, in my case, stand!) and craft ... so I did!
- White linen effect, 300gsm, DL card and matching sized envelope
- 2 9 x 20cm white card panels
- Gold glitter card, for matting
- Hero Arts scribbled circle stamped using Brilliance rocket red gold ink
- Stamplorations sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- JOFY HM06 star image stamped using Memento tuxedo black (envelope and insert) and Versamark inks
- Gold Dazzle embossing powder liberally sprinkled, excess tapped off and then heat embossed
- Paper Artsy splatter image stamped using Memento rhubarb stalk ink
- Faux crystal gemstones and Crystal stickles to highlight and add sparkle!
I'll be entering this make for the following challenges:-
- Scraps of Life - August Rudolph Day - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS-y GOES
- Happy Little Stampers - August Christmas challenge - SPARKLE
- Craftbubble2½ (membership required) - Jul/Aug Rudolph Day - USE NON CHRISTMAS IMAGE TO MAKE A CHRISTMAS CARD
- Paper Artsy - challenge No. 16 - CIRCLES (well one large one and several little ones)!