After a couple of really MARATHON posts this week, I've tasked myself with keeping this one, well, SHORTER !!! Wish me luck!
|And a close up of the twinklesfest splats!|
|And my co-ordinating insert and envelope|
- 15cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- 13½cm square white card, for image and insert panels
- 14cm square red card panel for matting
- Inkadinkado sentiment (from Christmas tag wishes 98412) stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Kaisercraft splats (from CS162 - stains set) stamped using Versamark ink.
- Stamping stuff red dragon and Funstamps gold dazzle embossing powders liberally sprinkled and the excess shaken off before heat embossing
So simple ... so VERY C.A.S. and so non Christmas-y an image for a Christmas-y card!!! Make a great batch card too ... AND (if I'm honest) that Inkadinkado Christmas set has (up to now) been SERIOUSLY under used!
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:
- Through The Craft Room Door - August 11-17 challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Tuesday Throwdown - challenge No. 257 - YOUR FAVOURITE OCCASION ... no prizes for guessing that mine's Christmas!
- Creative Card Crew - challenge No. 93 - SPARKLE, glitter or anything else that sparkles!
- Craftbubble2½ (membership required) - July 25th - Sept 24th Rudolph Day - USE A NON CHRISTMAS IMAGE TO MAKE A CHRISTMAS CARD
- Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - August EXTRA - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES
- Happy Little Stampers - AUGUST Christmas Challenge - SPARKLE
And now for the Friday Funny ... how true?!?! How many times have you seen this message on something?!?!?!?!
|This could be me today!!!! I'm still feeling a LITTLE broken!|
Should mean I'm safe from sharks then!
If you want to send me your F.F. .... leave me two comments the first one with your genuine comment on my post and the second that has your e-mail address (because, obviously, I won't post that where others can see it). I'll be happy to e-mail you for the F.F.. IF your Funny has pix can you please send them as attachments to the e-mail rather than in the body of the e-mail. Looking forward to hearing from you.