|A close up of the inky panel|
|My coordinating insert and envelope|
- 5" x 7" white, 300gsm, card blank
- White card for matting, layering and image panel
- Black card for matting
- Green card for matting
- Distress Ink in twisted citron applied all over the image panel using an egg shaped cosmetic sponge and also stencilled through the That's Crafty "Dinky" squared stencil
- Without cleaning the sponge I added Distress Ink in peacock feathers to the mix and stencilled through another Dinky stencil and the TCW faux brick stencil
- Again, without cleaning the sponge I added Distress Ink in evergreen bough to the mix and stencilled through my TCW numbers stencil and then add some color box white ink and back through the Dinky circles stencil - to give more "texture"
- Using the fabulous Bo Bunny edging image (seen more clearly on the insert and envelope) inked up using Memento bamboo leaves I went bonkers with it .... stamping around the edges of my inked panel, the green matting layer and across the card, insert and envelope
- CAS-ual Fridays sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Crafters Companion Spray and Shine applied to the image panel to protect and seal the water based inks
- The Craft Barn - weekly challenge September 9th - STENCILS/MASKS .... used several stencils
- Pile it on - challenge No. 86 - BIRTHDAY
- Robyn's Fetish - challenge No. 281 - Cards with numbers on them
- Suzi Bee's - challenge No. 97 - ANYTHING GOES with the added twist of MONOCHROME though I understand touches of black and white are also allowed - hopefully!!!
- Bloggers challenge - September 11th challenge - STENCIL IT
|And a close up to show the twinkle!|
|And the co-ordinating insert and envelope|
- 5" x 7" white, 300gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- White card for image panel, card front and insert + snippet for sentiment
- Red card for matting
- Visible Image stamped (from the Universal set) stamped using Brilliance rocket red, galaxy gold and ivy inks; I used the thick and thin scribbled circles and then the scribbled disk
- Hero Arts (wood mounted - time I used some of those or got rid of them!) sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Crystal stickles to scribble around the circles on the image panel and to highlight the sentiment, it's really QUITE sparkly!
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:-
- Craftbubble2½ (membership required) - July thru Sept Rudolph Day - USE NON CHRISTMAS IMAGES TO MAKE A CHRISTMAS CARD ... I've been so very taken with this idea to turn regular stamps in to Christmas cards that I have made no less than THIRTEEN cards for this challenge!!! That's REALLY helped me catch up on my 2015 quota, I can tell you!
- Merry Mondays - challenge No. 171 - MAKE THE SENTIMENT THE SPOTLIGHT
- Sweet Stamps - 14th September challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Christmas Stamping All Year Long - challenge No. 55 - ANYTHING GOES
You can go back to your regular day now, thanks for stopping by ... see you tomorrow for my normal Wednesday post!