Here's the batch . . . . . . for a challenge outlined below......
|Card ONE - using Agatha embossing powder|
|Card TWO - using LuLu Purple embossing powder|
|Card THREE - using Purple Glitz embossing powder|
|Card FOUR - using Silver Dazzle embossing powder|
- 15cm square white, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelopes
- 5" x 7" white, 300gsm, scallop edged card blanks and matching sized envelopes
- Snippets of white card for the image panel
- Card: black, purple and silver mirri
- Penny Black "snow capped" tree image stamped using Versamark ink and the following embossing powders used to heat emboss:- WOW! Purple Glitz and LuLu Purple, Fun Stamps Silver Dazzle and finally Sparkle 'n Sprinkle Agatha
- Perfect layering rulers (at 1/16") and a craft knife
- Inkadinkado 98412 - Christmas tag wishes stamped using Memento tuxedo black and grape jelly inks
- Craftbubble2½ (membership required) - September/October Rudolph Day challenge (see details below) - card #'s 1 - 4
- Robyn's Fetish - challenge No. 283 - SQUARE or RECTANGULAR CARDS - card #1
- Penny Black - September challenge - ANYTHING GOES - card #3
- Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - challenge No. 248 - STICK IT DOWN (well I stuck three layers down on each card - hope that counts!)
- Four Crafty Chicks - challenge No. 265 - SPARKLE and SHINE - card #1
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No 243 - SOMETHING SHINY - card #4
CRAFTBUBBLE RUDOLPH DAY CHALLENGE THEME:- So…………. I challenge you to make a SET of FOUR cards. Your cards must be related, but all different.
Your four cards should be the same in one of the following ways:
1. Use the same papers & colour scheme.
2. Use the same image.
3. Use the same layout.
4. Use the same technique (ie bokeh, heat embossing, shaving cream background, etc.).