|And a close up of the image panel|
|And the co-ordinating insert and envelope|
- Deep Red (from Craft Creations - I've had this batch of cards for ages and am using them as part of my de-stashing programme!) 5" x 7", 300gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- White card and black card for my card front and insert
- Snippets of card in: white, kraft and black for my image panel
- Finnabair background image stamped using Memento London fog ink - thanks Loll!
- Paper Artsy splatter image stamped using Ranger archival watering can ink (stamped off once first so the splatters weren't so dark)
- Stampers Anonymous telephone image stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink .... which I also used to edge the white image panel
- WOW! sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Visible Image (Craft Stamper freebie) mini flourish stamped around the outer edge using Distress Ink in aged mahogany
- I used the Finnabair and Paper Artsy images on the Kraft layer and Memento rich cocoa and tuxedo black inks
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. - TECHNOLOGY .. of course my technology is old but spectacular at the time! I HOPE that my fellow LIM-ettes will take pity on my inaccessible stash and forgive the liberty!
- Pink Gem challenges - challenge No. 153 - BOYS, BOYS, BOYS
- Lil Patch of Crafting Friends - challenge No. 18 - ANYTHING GOES
- Fashionable Stamping - challenge No. 103 - WORDS
|Yes, aside from my trusty Kaisers and Christmas stamps ..... this was IT!|
Aside from crafting I'm still cracking on with the de-stashing (or at least, my version of it) and dropped some off with pal, Lilian yesterday morning, timing it just right a cup of coffee and a natter too - cunning huh? Very sociable day all round as I was coffee-ing and nattering with another pal yesterday afternoon too!