And, in between all this domesticity you should know that some crafting occurred!!! . . . . . . . . . please see below peeps!
|And close ups of the shine and sparkle ... oh, and the polka dots too!|
|And the insert and envelope too|
- 5" x 7" deep red, 300gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- Snippets of card in white, blue and blue holographic as well as a piece of white card cut to 11½ x 16½cm
- Penny Black image stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Coloured with red and green alcohol markers
- Bo Bunny "polka dots" stamped using Distress Ink in tumbled glass
- Crystal, gold and black stickles to highlight snow and fur, the bow on the bouquet and also the boots
- Plaid dimensional gloss applied to the hat and dress area
- Hero Arts sentiment stamped on another snippet using Memento tuxedo black ink before cutting fairly close to the text. It was then mounted on to a matching snippet of blue card using dimensional foam pads before adhering to my card
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Pixie's Crafty Workshop - challenge No. 196 - SNIPPETS CHALLENGE - lots of snippets - check!
- Sweet Stamping - September 26th - USE A NON WHITE BASE ... deep red - check!
- CAS on Sunday - challenge No. 68 - POLKA DOTS - blue "snow" with stickles - check!
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 243 - Recipe ... SOMETHING SHINY - dimensional gloss - check!