Still playing catch up with my Christmas cards, though I AM getting there ....
|And a close up of the twinkle - yes, well spotted - I went a smidge wonky|
But ... twinkle's TWINKLE after all!
|And my insert - the envelope also matches but its against red|
so looked totally pants when I tried to photograph it!
- Red, 300gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- White card for image panel and insert
- Black card for matting
- Rubbernecker "ornament bough" and Inylicious sentiment images stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink (I'd packed my Memento ink for today's retreat!)
- Crystal stickles used to trace the ornamental bough and add loadsa twinkle!
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Little Miss Muffet - challenge No. 120 - ANYTHING GOES
- Wags 'n Whiskers - challenge No. 162 - GLITTER AND SPARKLE
- Crafting by Designs - September 16th challenge - CELEBRATE
- Creative Inspirations - challenge No. 327 - YOUR FAVOURITE OCCASION - well, mine's definitely CHRISTMAS!
- Simply Create Too - challenge No. 94 - EARLY HOLIDAY WISHES
I set myself a teensy project recently .... I made a card for a pal's birthday and (what was I thinking?) didn't make a tag to match ... so, having wrapped her gift I thought I probably should - how would she know who it was from otherwise?!?!?
- Linen effect gift tag, recently rediscovered whilst sorting stash
- Viva Las Vegas bird/girl stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink and water coloured using Peerless water colours
- CAS-ual Fridays sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Visible Image mini flourish (Craft Stamper freebie) stamped around the edge using Adirondack terracotta and Memento tangelo inks
- Paper Artsy splatter image stamped using Memento rosebud ink
- Using a bronze pitt pen I hand wrote the sentiment ... but you KNEW that didn't you?
I needed to match the card .... can't remember it? Well here's the gift and the tag, in all its glory ... I'm so pleased to have made it nearly match and to have used up a tag I've had for ages AND the organza ribbon was THE perfect length and finished a roll - I'm de-stashing big styleeeeee ... sadly, still a marathon to run in that (ribbon) direction! Can't tell you what's in it though as it would spoil the surprise should she just HAPPEN across my blog post!