|And a closer view to show the sparkle|
|And here is my co-ordinating insert and envelope|
- 5" x 7" white, 300gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- White card for image panel, card front and insert
- Purple card - ------------ " ---------------------
- Visible Image grungey panel (from the EDGY set) stamped using Hero Arts neon pink ink
- Visible Image INKognito stem (from the INKognito flower set) stamped using Versamark ink (elsewhere on the card and envelope it was stamped using Memento grape jelly ink)
- WOW! Purple Glitz embossing powder liberally sprinkled, the excess returned to the pot and then the image was heat embossed
- Paper Artsy splatter image and Kaisercraft sentiment (from Friendship sentiments) stamped using Memento grape jelly ink
So, who (besides me) reckons this would rock as a Christmas card .... in different colours?
- Squirrel's World - Squirrel's Random Challenge - FRIENDSHIP with the twist to .... please include something purple .... not an issue!!! This challenge had my name ALL OVER IT!
- Use Your Stuff - challenge No. 189 - ANYTHING GOES
- Craft Your Passion - challenge No. 277 - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
- Crafting From The Heart - challenge No. 75 - ANYTHING GOES
And, despite Bank Holiday Monday starting off seriously cruddy, it brightened up JUST enough for us to head out to make the most of the very last day the Shaun's are on public display .... so, do join us on the Shaun in the City trail once again .....
|Peter Rabbit Shaun, on display in Henleaze|
|Less menacing from the side!!!|
|Feeling Groovy Shaun, located in Redland|
|Loving how some wag has placed straw around Shawn!|
|RAMble, sited on Durdham Down|
|Tutti Frutti, sited on Whiteladies Road|
|Blooming Gorgeous, Clifton|
|This Church was raising money too - offering Cream Teas ... enterprising?|
The rest will appear tomorrow and then that (as they say) will be it!!