Despite the fact that my craft area is in disarray, you can never keep a crafter down for long so ....
|And in close up, that galaxy gold does have a lovely pearly sheen|
|And my co-ordinating insert and envelope|
- 5" x 7" deep red, 300gsm, card blank and matching sized white envelope
- White card, and then two linen effect papers in gold and deep crimson - for matting and layering
- Visible Image wide swipe stamped using Brilliance galaxy gold ink
- Visible Image narrow swipe stamped using Brilliance crimson ink
- Hero Arts sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
This brings my 2015 total number of Christmas cards (so far) to 67 ...... I need to have 80 ready to roll, once the Season is upon us! Do-able now though, wouldn't you say?
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Craftbubble 2½ (member ship required) - CMLI's August/September challenge - TO USE A NON CHRISTMAS STAMP TO MAKE A CHRISTMAS CARD .... this theme has struck such a chord with me and I have now made no fewer than TWELVE (all different) for this challenge!
- C.R.A.F.T. challenge - challenge No. 328 - CHRISTMAS
- Creative Knockouts - challenge No. 106 - CAS (Clean And Simple)
- Christmas Stamping All Year Round - challenge No. 158 - ANYTHING (Christmas) GOES
- CASe this Sketch - challenge No. 140 - Sketch - see below
It's One Layer challenge week over at Simply Less Is More too ....
|And a close up which I hope will show the sparkle from the gelly roll glitter pen|
|And the inside and envelope|
- 5" x 7" white, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- Penny Black "Joy hope" image stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Inkadinkado 95899 holly image stamped using Adirondack bottle green ink
- Red glitter glue used for the berries
- Tsukineko glitter gelly roll pen (clear) used to trace the solid green lines and add twinkle, what IS a Christmas card unless it has a bit of twinkle?!?!?!
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:-
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 241 - OLC - WISHING
- Happy Little Stampers - September Xmas Challenge - HOLLY
- Jingle Belles - September 11th challenge - Christmas SHOP OUR STASH (I'd almost forgotten about these two fabulous wood mounted stamps!
- Alphabet challenge - 4th September challenge - "O" is for ONE LAYER
- Addicted to CAS - challenge No. 72 - LEAVES
Have a great weekend peeps .... and watch this space . . . . . I shall, however, be out this afternoon, catching up with a crafting pal over coffee! I'm HOPING I'll come home to find the ceiling (and/or the husband) a rather pristine and sparkling white! Well, a girls gotta dream .......