- 15cm square white, 250gsm card blank and matching sized envelope
- Snippets of card in both white and black + 14cm square of white card for the insert
- Stamps by Finnabair (neon background), Inkadinkado (sentiment), Visible Image circles and some splats), Kaisercraft (banner) and Paper Artsy (splatter)
- Inks: Hero Arts Neon pink, Memento rosebud and angel pink, Versafine onyx black
- Fashionable Stamping - challenge No. 103 - WORDS
- Speedy Fox and Friends - challenge No. 280 - BANNERS
- Eureka Stamps - challenge No. 158 - MONOCHROME - I went with PINKS - black and skin tones are normally also allowed so I'm hoping this will be OK
- CASology - challenge No. - CIRCLES
- CASe This Sketch - challenge No. 141 - see below
|I've left the sentiment off as I think it might fit more than one occasion|
I'm intending that my sentiment will fit across the top, hence my image panel
not being exactly centrally placed on my card
|Here it was as a WIP with his neon waistcoat!|
- 5" x 7" white, 300gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- Snippet of white card for my image panel
- Snippets of black card and neon pink card, for matting
- Stampers Anonymous "Time Traveller" image stamped twice using Memento tuxedo black ink - once on to my card snippet and once on to a post it - I then cut out the waistcoat and used the rest as a mask for my Hero Art neon pink applied DTP method ....
- Paper Artsy splatter image stamped using Hero Arts neon blue ink, before I removed the mask
- Promarkers in ice grey and cool grey, to colour my image
- Visible Image mini flourish (Craft Stamper freebie) stamped around the outside using Memento inks: London fog, rhubarb stalk, sweet plum and Hero Arts neon pink
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:-
- The Male Room - challenge No. 19 - use neon colours
- Gem of a challenge - challenge No. 153 - BOYS, BOYS, BOYS
- Simply Papercraft - challenge No. 13 - ANYTHING GOES
- Through The Craft Room Door - Sept 22nd challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Without Words - September challenge - FOR THE BOYS
And another big Woo Hoo today, for TWO reasons ....
1) we FINALLY get our carpet fitted in the lounge and
2) I found out that I was a lucky gift voucher winner over at the Craft Barn, for my entry for their Stencils and Masks challenge, thanks Jane.
Since it IS What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday - here's a peek at my desk today ....
|This is the space NORMALLY occupied by my craft stash .... just|
waiting on the carpet fitters today ...
|And here it is in all its temporary glory!|