Wednesday, 30 September 2015

Welcome to What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday

Morning readers and welcome to my WOYWDW post,

Yesterday a couple of dear friends popped in on their way north, lovely to see them and catch up in person. They couldn't stay long as they were running behind schedule ... but ... we shall be seeing them again in just a week or so, so it wasn't too sad that they were only able to stop for just a short visit!

And now I have such a lovely new craft area I can hardly keep away .... so I have a make to share with you today ....


My card


A closer view to show the twinkle

And the inside and envelope

Materials used:
  • 5" x 7" scallop edged, 300gsm card blank and matching sized envelope
  • Snippets of card: white, red and black
  • Perfect layering templates and a craft knife to cut borders at 1/16" and 3/16"
  • Dina Wakely triple heart and "Love Rocks" sentiment stamped using Adirondack red pepper and Memento tuxedo black inks
  • Montarga sentiment (of New Zealand) stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Crystal stickles to outline the hearts

Whilst the Dina Wakely set isn't NBUS - it IS almost!!! I've obviously photographed this from a strange angle as I'm looking at the top and thinking it's not straight .... but looking at the card IRL it sure LOOKS straight!!! Hmmm - technology huh!

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. Creative Fingers - challenge No. 94 - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
  2. Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - challenge No. 100 - CELEBRATION
  3. Simply Papercraft - challenge No. 14 - ANYTHING GOES
  4. Wags 'n Whiskers - challenge No. 162 - GLITTER and SPARKLE - which I hope it does!
  5. Craft Your Passion - challenge No. 281 - ANYTHING GOES

And now, since it IS WOYWDW AND I have a new craft-y space, I have more than one photo to share with you today .....

Tidiest view in a while

Look how tidy my floor is too
Just look how everything seems to have a home ..... and wonder how long for!!!
What can I say? I'm a messy crafter!

I'm still fine tuning my new craft space ... but, I'm getting there!

8 comments:

SARN said...

Happy WOYWW . . . great desk and craft area photo's.

Your anniversary card certainly rocks.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Looking lovely Mrs K. I'm afraid my tidy work space lasted only until I started to make my DD tag... oopsie! :oD

Lx

Barb said...

I'm super impressed Kathy. That's a very smart and tidy crafting area. Show us another photo in a month! Love your anniversary hearts. Barbxx #24

Bad Kitty said...

Your card is gorgeous !
Thank you for joining us at craft your passion !
Good Luck and hope to see you again.
Fiki DT member

Debs M said...

Great make and fabby new craft area x

Je@net said...

Fab card, Kathy, and great craft area photo's!

crafty-stamper said...

Great craft area and at least you can see your desk top lol love the CAS card and heart images--Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
Carol DT x

Bonnie Taylor said...

Lovely card! I really love the CAS design - it makes the red pop. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We hope to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT