Sunday, 11 October 2015

The Purple Princess is away from her desk again . . . .

Morning readers,

Yes, you read that right, I am away from my desk today, Wynneth and I are attending a garage sale at Violette's. Of course, we'll be TRYING (but probably NOT succeeding) not to buy too much but hey ho ... no point going if you don't plan to buy something!, so ... watch this space!

OF COURSE I've been crafting AND taking pix of my makes but, wouldn't you know it?, I've busted the cable to connect my camera to my computer - DOH! So, Mr Amazon will be delivering one to the Purple Palace .... hopefully very shortly and then normal service can resume - in the meantime (trust me) I am carrying on as normal!

6 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Have fun :oD Lx

SARN said...

Hope you've enjoyed yourself with Wynneth and come back with some goodies!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

cheryl said...

Hope you had a good time hugs cheryl x

catherine said...

Hope you and Wynneth had a great time and Mr Amazon does a speedy delivery to you!
x catheirne

Viv said...

Hope you get some nice goodies ;) Viv xx

Lesley Thomas said...

wont be around for 3 weeks, off on hols.