I received my latest batch of materials from my Isle of Skye trading card buddy ... want to see what arrived? If you want to see what I made with them - it's at the bottom of this page. When I looked at the materials I almost felt like it was finished ......
|Paper design and matching paper strip|
Is it just me that sees Abby Sciuto from NCIS when they look at this fab image?
|And a close up view of the image panel|
With apologies to Sarn - SHE KNOWS WHY!
|My card and envelope|
See? Her feet are not quite all on the envelope!
- White A2 (U.S. size) card blank and envelope
- Snippets of white card (x2) and black card
- I stamped the Stampotique "Moth Fab") with Memento tuxedo black on the smallest snippet (partially), the envelope and insert and again on to a post it which I then cut out and used as a mask.
- Studio112 frame image stamped over the mask, using Memento grape jelly ink
- Alcohol markers to colour image and frame
- I close cut out the frame and mounted first on black and then on to the larger white snippet which had been coloured using an alcohol marker over which I then dragged the Distress Ink in wilted violet, for a more distressed border.
- Distress Glaze applied (with a finger) and then buffed with paper towel, to protect the water based ink
- Stardust Stickles used to accentuate sections
- Clearly Wordsworth sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- As You Like It - October 22nd challenge - PASTELS or BRIGHTS and WHY ..... I love brights and love them together too, like on this card
- Cards 4 Galz - challenge No. 4 - CAS
- Cute Card Thursday - challenge No. 396 - ANYTHING GOES
- Aud Sentiments - challenge No. 143 - BIRTHDAY SENTIMENTS
- Addicted to CAS - challenge No. 75 - SPOOKY
And of course, I do like a nice sketch so ..
|And a close up to show the sparkle|
|And the insert and envelope|
- White A2 (US size - in the UK that would be HUGE!!) card blank and matching sized envelope
- White card for image panel, insert and a snippet for my bear
- Yellow card for matting
- Post it, for masking
- Dylusions border stamped using Memento rosebud ink
- NitWits bear stamped on to white card snippet, insert, envelope and post it .... using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Stampers Anonymous sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- DRS Designs splatter image stamped (partially and randomly) using Distress Ink spiced marmalade
- Alcohol markers to colour image
- Snippets bear close cut out and attached to the front of my card using dimensional foam pads
- Stardust stickles to highlight
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:-
- Brown Sugar - challenge No. 169 - ANYTHING GOES
- Creative Fingers - challenge No. 96 - ANYTHING GOES
- Simply Papercrafts for all occasions - challenge No. 16 - ANYTHING GOES
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No.247 - SKETCH - see below
And my ATC materials? Well, here's what I did with them ..
|My trading card|
|And a closer view of the ATC|
Additional materials used:
- ATC blank
- Black card
- White card coloured using Copic marker YR23
- Stampers Anonymous checker image stamped using Distress Ink tea dye
- Inkadinkado drip image stamped using Distress Ink barn door
- Hampton Arts cobweb stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Ranger Distress glaze applied (with my trusty finger) and then buffed with paper towel, to protect the water based inks
- Stardust stickles applied to highlight and accentuate
- Sassy Studio Designs - challenge No. 304 - COLOUR ME SCARED
- 4 Crafty Chicks - challenge No. 269 - HALLOWEEN
- Crafts 4 Eternity - challenge No. 249 - HALLOWEEN
- QKR Stampede - challenge No. 162 - HALLOWEEN
- Aloha Friday - challenge No. 59 - HALLOWEEN
Have a great weekend