- ATC blank
- Black card and white card snippets
- Distress Ink in peacock feathers applied to the white card panel using a Tim Holtz blending tool and foam pad
- Inkadinkado image (from the meadow set) stamped twice, once with Distress Ink in crushed olive and once using Memento tuxedo black
- Stamplorations sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Stardust stickles used to highlight the image, sentiment and platinum stickles to draw a border around the image panel edge
- Through the Craft Room Door - October 20th challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- The Cats Pyjamas - challenge No. 301 - ANYTHING GOES
It's been an absolute age since I did much journalling but I opened mine this week .. had a pleasant surprise in that I had a background page almost done. So, since I had stamped and coloured a Stampotique panel but not made it in to a finished project - she ended up here
|And a closer view|
- Mixed media journal page already partially completed with pan pastels in red and yellow and images from Stamplorations and Recollections.
- I added some stars (Nitwits) and a Stamplorations sentiment as well as highlighting with stickles, a white pitt pen and some black dimensional glitter glue (primarily for use on fabric)
- My image panel was stamped with SPYKEE (from Stampotique) and coloured with a few alcohol markers. I used Distress Ink minis (DTP method) in peacock feathers, picked raspberry and pumice stone before mounting first on black and then on to white which had been coloured using an alcohol marker - you can tell this was originally intended for use on a card!
- I then doodled a border with black and white pitt pens
I'll be entering this page over at the Pan Pastels blog where the current challenge is Anything Mixed Media Goes.
Yesterday saw hubs and I off out to play with pals ...... want to see what we got up to? The lovely ladies at Whimsodoodle baked us cookies!! They were so nice and so helpful too, can't wait till we can visit again
|Wynneth, shopping her socks off!|
|Loadsa Tim Holtz!|
|My stash from Whimsodoodle + the three stamps, the pencil and mica powder|
from the photo below
|Got this artbin storage in Michaels|