Welcome to my new follower, Koreen, hope you will find time to stop by again and leave a comment, thanks for following.
Hope your Halloween was stress free and fun, get up to much? We took the opportunity to head out to an early dinner with friends, a walk around Lake Eola, followed by dinner at the Elephant Bar ..
We had planed to visit Celebration to look at the million dollar (plus) homes and their Halloween decor but the traffic was SO AWFUL that we gave up without seeing anything other than headlights and taillights!
So, it was back to the home of our pals and a natter over a bevy and a donut! Perfick!
My good friend, Wynneth, recently handed me a canvas. This was a challenge I felt I had to accept but we were going out for the day so ........ I applied a quick coat of white gesso and off we went. Of course, when we came back, there was plenty more to do to it ..... check it out below
|And in close up|
- 3" canvas
- Deco Art neon orange mixed with rust mica powder (by Finnabair), applied with a paint brush
- Stampers Anonymous (from the random thoughts set) line of stars stamped multiple times using Ranger Archival jet black ink, including around the sides of the canvas
- Inkadinkado scribbled circle (from the circles and dots set) stamped using Color Box white ink and then brushed with Jacquard yellow mica powder
- Stampers Anonymous mini robot stamped on to a snippet of white card using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Distress Ink in rich espresso added to water and used to water colour a background
- Alcohol markers to colour image
- Distress Ink in rich espresso applied through a mini circles stencil using a piece of cut and dry foam
- Faber Castell glass bead glitter gel applied through a mini circles stencil using a piece of cut and dry foam
- Edge of panel distressed with a small distressing tool
- Snippet of black card cut to fit fairly closely with the image panel and edged using a Pitt white big stampers pen
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:-
- Pixie's Crafty Workshop - challenge No. 201 - USE SNIPPETS
- Love to Create too (pan pastels) - challenge No. 22 - ANYTHING (mixed media) GOES
- Sweet Stamps - November challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- A Bit More Time to Craft - challenge No. 7 - ANYTHING GOES
- Stamplorations Stencil Sunday - November challenge - ANYTHING (mixed media) GOES