Friday, 20 November 2015

Friday Funny post .....

Morning

As we start a new weekend I can only hope you all have something splendid to look forward to - perhaps a little (dare I say it?) CHRISTMAS shopping?!?!?!?!?! I nipped out earlier this week (yes, in all that rain - am I bonkers?) and managed to finish quite a few gifts, having waited in all morning for two rather splendid wicker gifties that I'm quite pleased with - now all I have to do is worry about wrapping them! Anyone got any ideas for my brother and sister-in-law, all sensible suggestions welcome. What I have also managed to do is write those pesky Christmas cards which I've spent so much time working on in 2015 ... what I'd really like is for someone to invent a way of them writing themselves once I've made them - any suggestions there either? Am I doing it wrong or does it take AT LEAST as long to write them as it takes to make them?

All this by way of saying that I've not been near the table of craftiness for what feels like weeks but is, in reality, only a couple of days! I have PROMISED myself some quality crafting time today and hope to be on target tomorrow for some challenge entries - YAY!

In the meantime ALL I have to share with you today is the Friday Funny which I found on facebook so ... no entry in the draw this week! I don't drink gin myself but then ... sure I do!





Have a great weekend whether it's gin (or alternate fave tipple) fuelled or not!

4 comments:

Lilian said...


I like the F F Mate and my answer is" Sure you do"

have a great day
Lilian

SARN said...

Hee hee . . . I like your visual FF (even though I don't drink Gin either - well, not unless they sneak it into a cocktail!).

Yes, it takes an age to write out Christmas cards, but I just put Christmas songs on and get to it!

Have a great weekend!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Debs M said...

Well done on getting your Christmas cards written, great ff too! x

scrappyjacky said...

Love the mug....though mine would say 'malibu'.