I hope to be having a lie-in this morning as I've had a couple of busy days but ... who knows! I've scheduled this post so .... gotta hope!
I'd like to welcome my latest follower, Maarit, she was so helpful yesterday (along with Carole) in identifying my stick insect!
Anyhoo, I recently bought a set of mini robots and used them a number of times in quick succession and then set them aside. I decided it was time to bring them out again before I forgot I owned them!
|And a close up of the image panel|
|And my insert and envelope|
- White A2/C7 card blank and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 9.8 x 12cm and rust card to mat
- Snippets of card in black, white and rust
- Stampers Anonymous robot stamped on to small white snippet using Ranger Archival watering can ink and then matted on to black and then rust card - how I miss my perfect layering rulers!!!!
- Alcohol markers to colour
- DRS Designs splatter image stamped using Distress Inks in hickory smoke and fired brick
- Distress Glaze applied to the D.I.'s to de-activate them and protect them in transit
- TPC Studio sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Pixie's Crafty Workshop - challenge No. 202 - SNIPPETS CHALLENGE
- A Bit More Time to Craft - challenge No. 7 - ANYTHING GOES
And now for some photos
|The makings of a lovely sunset as we left the restaurant|
|I guess it's official then ..... pigs really CAN fly!!!|
|Now there's a sight you won't see too often .....|
a helicopter and hot air balloon flying together
|I just loved the cloud formation and the almost silhouette|
|A nice little heap of balloons flying past us|
|Tranquil setting for a Craft Fayre|
|Shoppers at work!|
Have a fab Sunday peeps