Another weekend looms large and I'm looking forward to it, DESPITE the fact that it's the last one in November and Christmas is just FOUR WEEKS AWAY!!! How's that Christmas shopping coming along?
For those of you who celebrate it then I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I hope you enjoy Black Friday too - though I shan't be venturing near the shops today!
I've been experiencing in a bit of a crafting drought this week ... thought it was the result of a couple of external issues but, having dealt with those - nothing much. I MADE myself hit the table of craftiness and I have to say that I'm not best pleased with the result but I shall share it with you anyway, and await constructive comments ....
- 15cm square white, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- 13½cm white card panel
- 14cm black card panel
- American Art Impression image stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Faber Castell "S" Pitt pen used to doodle a border around the stamped image
- Marvy le Plume II markers to add colour to the hair, flower and cocktail
- Paper Artsy splatter image stamped using Memento rosebud ink
- Visible Image splatter image stamped using Memento tangelo ink
Well, you know how things run away with your? It got to Rudolph Day (Wednesday 25th) AND we had friends stopping by to visit for the last time before Christmas and I set to thinking about how it might be nice for these friends to call and for us to have SOME decorations up .... one thing led to another .... hubby went up in the loft, next thing we know we have half a dozen assorted size trees up, lights up the ying yang and all sorts - how EVER did THAT happen? So, we're looking jolly festive and it's not even December! Might have to break out some Christmas music ... it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas ..... fa la la la la!
|Our tree is a tiddler this year, just topping 4'0" (instead of the usual 6'0")|
and is black rather than green and, yes, those are real wrapped presents.