Up with the lark (or even a little before) this morning, as the hubs is off out for the day, crikey, rather him than me with this alarm malarkey! We are sooo out of the habit! Still, it's only occasionally and it won't do us any harm at all!, we're both a little bleary right now though.
|Base tag with Distress paint "swiped" to act as a slight resist|
|Over stencilled with glass bead glitter gel|
|At this point I THOUGHT it was finished but .....|
|But I was wrong, I decided that the stripey reindeer didn't look right so,|
despite the fact it was already attached to my tag ... distress paint
and Glass Bead Glitter Gel and BINGO! NOW it's finished!
|And super twinkley|
- 60 x 120mm white luggage tag
- Distress Paints in weathered wood and antiqued bronze
- Distress Inks: weathered wood, tumbled glass, salty ocean, blueprint sketch, stormy sky
- Ranger Snowflake stencil, sponged first with DI stormy sky and then Glass Bead Glitter Gel (Faber Castell)
- Gold glittered Christmas Tree ornament, glitter embellishment (Holidays) and chipboard reindeer (distress painted with the antiqued bronze and then the glitter gel)
- Paper Artsy splatter image stamped using D.I. stormy sky and Ranger Archival cobalt blue inks
- Dimensional foam pads
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:-
- We Love 2 Create - challenge No. 23 - ANYTHING (mixed media) GOES
- The Kraft Journal - challenge No. 250 - ANYTHING GOES - TAGS
- HLS - November Mixed Media challenge - TAGS
- Creative Inspirations - challenge No. 334 - FESTIVE FUN
- Stamping with Loll - November challenge - TWELVE TAGS OF CHRISTMAS
It is also What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday (in addition to being only 37 ... count them ... 37 days to Christmas!, so here's how my desk is looking right now.