Woke up this morning only to find we had no power in the house. A quick look out of the window revealed it was just us! We have one of the more modern consumer units rather than a "fuse box" and it divides the house in to sections (primarily to avoid the whole house being out) and yet, all sections had tripped out! Hmm ... no idea of the cause either, power was out for about 90 minutes and everything seems to have re-started without issue so we still have no idea what tripped out! Still, got us both out of bed a smidge earlier than we otherwise might!
And, to that end, I've been working on THANK YOU CARDS (with Christmas just around the corner), admittedly this is slightly presumptuous of me but, trust me, I'm grateful that so many of my friends have remembered us this Christmas.
|And a closer view - to show the twinkle!|
|And the insert and envelope|
- 15cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card, cut to 13½cm
- Two pieces of black card, cut to 14cm square
- Inkadinkado sentiment stamped multiple times using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Stamplorations long and medium "swipe" images stamped using Hero Arts Neon pink and green inks
- Stamplorations small coffee stain image stamped using Hero Arts Neon orange
- Paper Artsy splatter image stamped using Hero Arts Neon blue ink
- Wink of Stella clear glitter pen used to highlight the largest THANK on the card front
- C.R.A.F.T. - challenge No. 342 - THANK YOU
- That's Crafty - December 18th challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Simply Papercrafts - challenge No. 20 - ANYTHING GOES
- Polkadoodles - challenge No. 51 - ANYTHING GOES
- Inkspirational - challenge NO. 98 - ANYTHING BUT CHRISTMAS!
- White 5" x 7", 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- Snippets of card in white, kraft and black
- Technique Tuesday "sewing notions" stamped using Ranger Archival jet black and Hero Arts Neon pink inks
- Inkadinkado sentiment stamped using Hero Arts Neon blue ink
- Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen used to highlight and add sparkle to the larger word.
- Blue and white bakers twine tied around the card blank ..... to make it more homespun, though the jury's still out on how successful a "homespun" challenge this has been
I am LOVING the image of those pins! I'll be entering this for the challenge over at Simply Less Is More weeks 255 and 256 for their "HOMESPUN" theme
Have a splendid weekend, however you plan to spend it!