I've made all my Christmas cards (and sent them) so .... what to make? I know, a thank you card - gonna need a few of those after Christmas!!!
|A closer view of my image|
|My insert and envelope|
- 15cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- 13½cm square white card panels
- 14cm square black card panels
- Visible Image INKognito flower stem stamped twice using Hero Arts neon pink ink
- Paper Artsy splatter image stamped multiple times using Hero Arts neon orange ink
- Stamplorations "stained circle" image stamped multiple times using Hero Arts neon green and blue inks
- Stamplorations sentiment builder sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:-
- Crafty Gals Corner - challenge No. 50 - ANYTHING GOES
- Mod Squad Challenge - December 16th challenge - ANYTHING BUT CHRISTMAS
- The Paper Shelter - Christmas break challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Penny's Challenges - December 16th challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Through The Craft Room Door - December 15th challenge - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
If you read my post earlier in the week, asking for opinions regarding paper trimmers vs guillotines ..... you'll be pleased to note that I made a decision and ordered a guillotine, from Amazon and it arrived the following day, so I had to crack the seal and start using it. The FIRST thing I noticed was that it would cut 3, 4 even 5 sheets of card whereas my paper trimmer would struggle with 3 - BONUS!!! I also found it pretty easy to use once I got used to the idea of having to hold the paper down whilst guillotining, but that's not difficult. I was able to quickly cut 12 x 13½cm white card squares and then 10 each of 14cm card square in black and kraft - so I was all set to craft with pre cut image panels and matting layers - YAY! I think I'm going to like it!
|Here's the guillotine I bought|
With the Holidays upon us, I would like to share a personal experience with my friends about drinking and driving.