|Apologies for the quality of the pic - it's hardly even gotten light this week!|
- 15cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- Snippets of white and red card die cut in to circles
- Tim Holtz crazy bird, candy cane and Santa hat stamped on to white snippets using Ranger Archival jet black ink, die cut out and then coloured using Pan Pastels, red glitter and white fun flock
- Visible Image INKognito flower stem stamped on to the white circle using Versamark ink before heat embossing using WOW! white puff glitter embossing powder
- Distress Ink in tumbled glass applied to the remaining white circle using a dry brush
- Impression Obsession snow flakes stamped using Distress Ink in tumbled glass
- A Bit More Time To Craft - challenge No. 10 - ANYTHING GOES
- Fantastic Tuesday - challenge No. 116 - ANYTHING GOES with a twist ... MAKE IT SPARKLE
- Make My Monday - December 14th challenge - WINGS AT CHRISTMAS
- Craft Your Passion - challenge No. 292 - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafting from the heart - challenge No. 90 - ANYTHING GOES
I'm canvasing opinion here so would be VERY grateful if you would take the time to leave me a comment on the question I'm about to ask .......
I have a Fiskars paper trimmer and seem to be forever changing the blades, wondering whether to change to a guillotine but there are such a range out there, from £10 to £100 and don't want to go too cheap and find I'm even less satisfied or spend too much if I don't need too (would prefer to spend on scrummier craft stuff!).
A chance conversation with a pal has led me to a second question ..
Would really appreciate your input - thanks in advance