Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Welcome to What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday

Morning readers and followers,

Well, the windy weather appears to be abating, in my neck of the woods. Hope storm Clodagh has also moved away from you.

Sadly, Mr Mojo's been AWOL for a couple of weeks, he came back (very briefly) and allowed me to make not one but two cards on Saturday and one on Sunday and that's been it ... no grand inspiration, not even one of those projects you wish you'd never started! So, I've nothing creative (of mine) to share with you but ........ maybe you would settle for something informative AND creative, of someone else's????

And now that it's THAT time of year to be wrapping presents .... my good friend, Sarn, (who saw a present wrapping video on my blog earlier in the year) asked me to re-post this video when we got to December so, here we are Sarn - THESE are for you mate!




And how to wrap challenging shapes 




And now for the bows to go with these beautifully wrapped presents




Let me know how you get on with these videos!

Meanwhile, my Secret Santa gift to a craft-y friend has left the building via MyHermes and should be with the recipient tomorrow or Friday - YAY! It really IS beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

And now, since it's What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday then here is a sneaky peek at what's going on at my desk ..... a much more interesting view than usual but perhaps a little distracting as I've not been at the table of craftiness much since Saturday.




HAPPY WHAT'S ON YOUR WORK DESK WEDNESDAY peeps!

2 comments:

SARN said...

Why thank you SO MUCH for re-posting the wrapping videos your Purpleness.

Happy WOYWW!

Have you accidentally wrapped up your mojo and left it under the tree??? Quick, take a look and see!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Debs M said...

Maybe Sarn is right? Great pix x