I was "speaking electronically" with a pal yesterday about gilding flakes and the benefits of their use with DST and whaddya know? The next card that came away from my desk featured both ... and not a lot else!
|And the gilding flakes in close up|
|And the inside and envelope|
- White C6/A2 300gsm card blank and matching sized envelope
- Snippet of white card cut to 9½ x 13cm (leftover from a shoe box project ...... but more of that in April!!!)
- Stix2 double sided tape - two strips
- Anita's wood mounted sentiment (recently rediscovered in the drawer) stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Copic marker to colour two strips
- Silver gilding flakes applied to tape, pressed down and then removed/buffed using an IndigoBlu scoochie ... since I'm working with the leftover dregs here ... are these snippets too?!?!?
- Dimensional foam tape to adhere image panel to card blank