My apologies for the fact my 08:00 post is a little late - it's always a little late on a Saturday as I like to check out the themes for the morning before making my project - and there are often a lot of fab themes/challenges and the like to choose from. This morning is no different but, after faffing about a bit, this challenge make only fits two SPECIFIC challenges and a couple of ATG's! Hope you like it.
|And a couple of closer viewa to show the shine on the Delicata ink|
|And the insert and envelope, to co-ordinate|
- 12cm square white, 300gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- 10cm square white card panel x 2
- 10.6cm square pink card panel x 2
- Hero Arts scribble (from their notebook brushstroke set of cling stamps) inked using Memento rosebud ink (I first tried with Adirondack watermelon but it was far too dark)
- Rubbadubbadoo heart inked using Delicata golden glitz ink and then "kissed" against the Hero Arts stamp before stamping the impression
- Dimension Forth (I believe) sentiment stamped using the delicata ink on the front and envelope and Memento grey flannel on the insert
And I'll be entering this for the following challenges:-
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 259 - THEME WEEK ... and the theme is "The Kissing Technique"
- DRS Designs - challenge No. 209 - HEART TO HEART
- Crafting with an attitude - challenge No. 11 - ANYTHING GOES
- Simply Papercraft - challenge No. 21 - ANYTHING GOES
- Creative Fingers - challenge No. 100 - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
- Choose a solid stamp and a decorative one
- Ink the solid stamp in a lightish colour and the decorative one in a deeper shade
- Stamp the decorative one onto the solid one as in 'kissing'
- Stamp the solid stamp onto the card!