What a funny old week it's been in our neighbourhood?!?! Neighbour called early in the week as her printer wasn't (printing that is!) and then on Wednesday my phone chucked its hand in .... it just went in to perpetual re-boot .. never a good thing! I.T. department (a.k.a. hubby) declared it to be terminal ..... so, new printer and new phone acquired. Currently waiting on a new SIM card and using a very elderly steam driven phone that we keep for just such emergencies!
|Anybody else still using one of these?|
|A few card fronts just in need of matting and mounting on to a card|
+ an ATC and case
- 200gsm white card panels 10 cm square and 9½ x 13cm
- Kraft card cut to 15 x 10cm and folded at 7 and 14cm and again at 9cm on the shorter edge
- 1" diameter hole punch partially punched to give thumbnail access to ATC inside (on side only - yes, the side you CAN'T see!!!!)
- Double sided tape
- Jones Tones foiling sheets
- Sparkle 'n Sprinkle glitter in: Carnation, Hanauma Bay and Bronze Splendour
- Stamps by Stamploration and Imagine That
- Inks by Ranger Archival in jet black and sienna
- Black card, cut to 10 x 13½cm, for matting
- Stamplorations "swipe" image stamped using Brilliance cosmic copper ink
I'll be entering one of the above makes for the following challenges:-
- Aud Sentiments - challenge No. 146 - THANK YOU
- Crafting with an attitude - challenge No. 11 - ANYTHING GOES
- The Male Room - challenge No. 26 - Theme: ANYTHING (Male) GOES - metallic card, think that's pretty masculine, don't you?
- Through the Craft Room Door - January 12th - 18th challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- CASology - challenge No. 180 - OPEN .... this was "open" to interpretation and I've gone with an open design!
Saw this on facebook and had to copy and paste it for a Friday Funny so, once again, no entry in the prize draw