Well, my aunt finally got her knee replacement surgery earlier in the week and, frankly, it's been a funny old week - what with my cousin staying with us, visiting my aunt, catching up with UNC and another rellie, letting people know about the op etc. And, because we've not known when she would be discharged it has meant our plans have had to remain fairly fluid which has upset my inner obsessive!
However, I still made time to craft in amongst everything that's been going on ...
|My card .... I have't quite made up my mind whether this is|
a wedding anniversary card or a valentine card .. YET!
|And a closer view of the stickles although the Wink of Stella doesn't really show|
It really IS more twinkly IRL!
|And the insert and envelope|
- C6/A2 white, 300gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- 9½ x 13cm white card panel .... x2
- Orange card cut to mat at 1/16" using a craft knife and my perfect layering ruler
- Hero Arts scribble heart stamped using Memento tangelo and rosebud inks
- Fiskars scribble sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen used to highlight the hearts
- Crystal stickles to trace the scribble sentiment
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:-
I also found out that one of my cards was picked as a Design Team Favourite over at Create and Inspire - thanks peeps, I'm thrilled ..... here's the badge and the card they picked.