They say .......
Managed a little light crafting late yesterday afternoon .... I don't use top folding cards often but I LIKE them ... I also don't usually use this small size but, again, I LIKE the format - and it works GREAT with a whole bunch of snippets! and that is always good.
|And a closer view to (hopefully) show you the twinkle|
of the wink of stella
- White C6/A2 300gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- Snippets of white card and a piece of grey card cut to mat the image panel
- Stamplorations feathers and Kaisercraft sentiment, both stamped using Ranger Archival watering can ink
- Stamplorations "swipe" and Precious Remembrance Shop sentiment stamped using Distress Ink in tumbled glass - a very neutral blue IMHO ... hoping the LIM-ettes agree
- Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen used to apply twinkle to the feathers and circles
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:-
|Tidier than some weeks?!?!?!|
|I shared a sneaky peek at one of my drawers of stamps ... and here's another|