|Take two ordinary Malma mirrors from IKEA at £1.50 each ....|
|Shove as much MM "schtuff" as you can think of, on to a table ....|
|And you have my dining room, ready for some MM action!!!|
|Hmm, hope it will look better when it's finished|
Came home and decided my project was dry enough to gesso ...
And here is my CAS creation today ..
|And a closer view of the silhouette|
|The back of the envelope and card|
|The front of the envelope and the insert|
- White C6/A2, 300gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- Two 9½ x 13cm white card panels
- One 10 x 13½cm neon orange panel
- Inkadinkado image (from their 98997 In the groove set) stamped using Versafine onyx black ink and on to a post it which I then cut out to use as a mask
- Kaisercraft sentiment (from their mini set CS913 Birthday) stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Paper Artsy splatter image stamped using Hero Arts neon inks: pink, orange and green
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:-