Mine, however, is not ... ever have one of those days? Mine, plainly, started badly ..... it'll teach me to put stuff away when I'm done using it. I used an Inkadinkado snowflake border recently which I hadn't put away ... came to my Table of Craftiness this morning and thought I would have a quick tidy. So ... I picked up the rest of the Inkadinkado set to put away and realised the snowflake border wasn't with it ..... my question is .. where the heck IS IT???? I've checked every acrylic block in the place and it's not on one of those. I strongly suspect the little perisher is clinging (for dear life) to the reverse of one of my other stamp sets used recently but I can't recall which and, trust me, I've checked all those I CAN remember using!
Oh well, it's not like it will have gone far and I was keen to crack on with my LIM project .. not like I have never "temporarily" lost a stamp before ... I spent months (on and off) looking for some magnetic sentiments only to find them firmly hanging on to .... the underside of a metal drawer!!! Hmm now WHY didn't I think of that one?!?!
Having managed to step away from the search for my errant stamp I decided to do something "with a flourish" and here it is .....
|And a closer view which (I HOPE) will show the sparkle of the wink of stella|
|And the inside and envelope|
- White C6/A2 300gsm card blank and matching sized envelope
- Inkadinkado "dot flourish" stamped using Versafine inks in onyx black and smokey grey
- Stampers Anonymous sentiment stamped (inside) using Versafine onyx black ink
- Precious Remembrance Shop sentiment stamped using Versafine smokey grey ink
- Five small self adhesive purple gemstones dotted around the flourish and sentiment (whilst still keeping the finished project within 5mm for posting purposes!)
- Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen used to trace over the flourish on the front and inside of the card - to give the required SPARKLE of the sentiment!!!
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:-
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 258 - OLC (One Layer Card) - FLOURISH
- Stamplorations - January CAS challenge - CAS (Clean And Simple) ANYTHING GOES but with an OPTIONAL twist of silver - which I didn't use although the glitter of the wink of Stella DOES look silver! Wonder if that counts!!!
- Southern Girls - 7th January challenge - ONE FOR THE GIRLS
- Creative Fingers - challenge No. 100 - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
Have a great weekend everyone, whatever you are up to ... for me, it's back to the search for my snowflake border. Wish me luck!