I've scheduled this post to appear at the same time as Maureen launches her challenge over at Scraps Of Life too, let's hope that works then!!!
|My metallic foiled tag|
|And a closer view of the twinkle of the glitter glue and shine of the foiling|
|My batch of tags|
|The snippets I started out with|
|My sentiment backed with its dimensional foam, ready to roll|
|The reverse of my tags all stamped up|
|My foiled tags ... in progress|
- One sheet of 300gsm white card, cut in to strips and run through my die cutter with a Quickutz tag die
- Snippet strip of blue card cut in to 4 x 6½cm strips using my tonic guillotine
- Hero Arts bordered sentiment stamped seven times on to a snippet of white card using Memento Paris Dusk ink and cut out
- Dimensional foam adhesive applied to reverse of the sentiment and then adhered to the blue panels
- Fiskars "TO" and "FROM" sentiment stamped on the reverse of the tag using Memento Paris Dusk ink
- Hero Arts Christmas sentiment stamped on the reverse of the tag using Adirondack watermelon ink
- Inkadinkado snowflake border stamped around the front of my tags using Flitter glue and Jones Tones metallic foiling sheets - another outing for my foiling sheets - YAY!
- Using tombow glue I attached my sentiment panel to finish the tag, highlighting with crystal stickles ..... for added bling!
- Pixie's Crafty Workshop - challenge No. 213 - SNIPPETS CHALLENGE ... 2nd entry
- Hiding in my craft room - challenge No. 235 - ANY HOLIDAY
- My time to craft - challenge No. 313 - TAG IT
- Twofers - challenge No. 12 - METAL, Heavy or not! ... metallic foiling
- Craftbubble 2½ (registration required) - CMLI group's Rudolph Day challenge - Christmas song .. I went with "Oh Christmas Tree"
- Jingle Belles Rock - January 15th challenge - Oh Christmas Tree