|YUM - know what's coming next? Yes, ANOTHER coat!|
|Whilst I was tempted to leave it like this ... being purple and all ....|
Frankly, I'm not sure whether I knocked it back enough ... or too much. I looked at this for an hour or so and then set with some black paint and a baby wipe, adding colour randomly ....
|With added black acrylic ..... better, or worse??|
It was always meant to look a tad "distressed" but (IMHO) it looks positively UPSET! My PLAN is to add a little stamping in the blank areas top and bottom (the star shape has been designated as the top) .... your thoughts, dear reader ..... please!
And, after a real trial I FINALLY managed to complete my grumpy penguin with a Santa hat OLC! I so wish I could get on with my stamp positioner as it MIGHT have saved me a lot of time and effort!
|And a closer view which still (sadly) doesn't really show the wink of stella|
|And the inside and envelope|
- White C6/A2, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- All Night Media Santa Hat stamped using Adirondack watermelon ink and then masked off
- Katzelkraft "Les Pingouins Grumpy" image stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Hero Arts sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival watering can ink
- Pencil crayons in yellow, ochre, sienna and black used to colour and blended with Sansodor
- Tsukineko Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen applied over the penguin, to add twinkle
- Paper Artsy splatter image stamped using Brilliance platinum planet ink
- Crystal stickles applied to the fur of the hat and across the bottom of the image, to "ground"
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:
- One Layer Christmas Card - challenge No. 24 - ANYTHING (Christmas) GOES
- Merry Monday - challenge No. 189 - ONE LAYER CHRISTMAS CARD
- Use Your Stuff - challenge No. 208 - SEQUINS or GLITTER - hope glitter GLUE qualifies
And now for this week's Friday Funny, provided by Lilian who found this on facebook - thanks mate, a girl can NEVER have too many shoes - can she????