Sunday, 17 January 2016

Welcome to Sunday morning

Morning all,

Hope your Sunday is starting off well, we were out to dinner last evening, at the home of "the surrogates" where we were treated to a slap up dinner and an evening of chat, always good to get together with friends and family isn't it? And the added bonus of the main course being a slimming world recipe so ... good for us too! Shame the dessert blew the calorific budget! Soooo worth it, thanks Chris and Bex.

Here's another make from my Craft Club session on Thursday, I finished it off yesterday and made a little slip cover for it too - using still more snippets, always a good thing!

My ATC and it's little wallet
And just the ATC, which I HOPE will show you a little more of
the gorgeousness that is the Delicata golden glitz ink
And the reverse of the ATC wallet
Materials used:
  • White ATC blank
  • Snippet of black card, cut to ATC size
  • Snippet of Kraft card cut to 15 x 10 and folded at 7cm and 14cm and again on the shorter side at 9½cm and then punched using a circle punch
  • Ditzies Designs sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival watering can and Delicata golden glitz inks
  • Paper Artsy splatter image stamped using Versacolour silver ink
  • Visible Image mini flourish border stamped using Color Box white ink
  • Signo Uniball white gel pen used to highlight text
  • Quickie glue pen (around the thumb notch) doodled and, once dry, gold foiling sheet applied

I'll be entering this make for the following challenges:-
  1. Pixie's Crafty Workshop - challenge No. 212 - SNIPPET CHALLENGE
  2. CraftyCatz - challenge No. 307 - WORD ART
  3. C.R.A.F.T. - challenge No. 346 - NOT A CARD
  4. Twofers - challenge No. 12 - HEAVY METAL ... or not! I used gold and silver ink + gilding foil sheets so I think that should qualify!

10 comments:

Christi Conley said...

Lovely ATC Kathy - and I do hope you enjoyed that dessert! Thank you for joining us at Twofers ~ Christi DT

Debs M said...

great make Kathy - glad you enjoyed the SW recipe too x

lilian said...

Great ATC mate. Love the back of the ATC as well, you are a clever lady mate.
Lilian

Zoe Sanderson said...

Gosh the words are in ink and not ep! fabulous just have to check that out. Yes your foil certainly qualifies your great ACT for our Metal challenge. So please you found us at Twofers and hope to see you again soon. XOXO Zoe

Barb said...

A lovely ATC and little wallet too. I've not heard of that ink. What a great job.

Glad you enjoyed your evening with friends. Barbxx

SARN said...

Oh I just LOVE this Kathy. GREAT make xxx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Great ATC and I love the little wallet too. Top job! Lx

scrappymo! said...

Very cool looking!

Jane Willis said...

I've had that ink on my wishlist for ages and now I've seen this it's coming right off my wishlist and into my shopping basket! Absolutely lovely, and the idea of making a slip cover for the ATC is great. Thanks for joining us at Twofers
Jane

Di said...

Fabulous ATC and the slip cover is such a great idea. The sentiment stamp is a stunner too. sI've been looking for a decent gold ink pad for ages to replace my ancient and not a really good colour one - oops, you just enabled me!

And it seems as if foiling is taking off big time right now as well! A great snippets entry Kathy.

Hugs

Di xx