Welcoming my new follower, Jenny of Cardsarus, thanks for stopping by and following me - I hoep you will stop by again soon
|And a closer view - to show the effect of the Wink of Stella|
Sorry about the quality of pix, the light's awful these days - roll on summer!
- White C6/A2, 300gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- Two 9½ x 13cm white card panels
- Two Raspberry red card panels - 1 cut to 9.7 x 13.2cm and 1 cut to 9.9 x 13.4cm
- One gold card panel 9.7 x 13.2cm
- Acid Drops and Whatnots ADFB4 stamped using Delicata Golden Glitz ink
- Acid Drops and Whatnots AD24 image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Alcohol markers to colour
- Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen used to add twinkle to the scarf and hatband
- Kaisercraft CS913 Birthday greeting stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Addicted to CAS - challenge No. 80 - RED
- Inkspirational - challenge No. 100 - BLAST FROM THE PAST - any previous COLOUR challenge ... I went with challenge No. 71 which was ATG with GOLD
- Simply Create Too - challenge No. 101 - SOMETHING NEW - my frame image was brand spanking new, at the Newbury show on Saturday, can hardly get newer than that!
- Craft Rocket - challenge No. 7 - Clean And Simple
|And a closer view of the image, to show the sparkle|
|And the inside and envelope|
- White C6/A2, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope (stash from Newbury)
- 9.5 x 14cm white card pane
- 9.7 x 14.2cm navy card panel (stash from Newbury)
- KatzelKraft's "Les Pingouins Grumpy" partially stamped (no room for all three) stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink. Image stamped on to post it and cut out - to use as a mask
- Image lightly coloured using coloured pencils in yellow, orange, tan and green
- Paper Artsy image stamped (over mask) using Hero Arts neon green and blue and Tsukineko Delicata golden glitz inks
- Precious Remembrance Shop and Stampers Anonymous sentiments stamped using Ranger Archival cobalt blue inks
- Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen used to apply twinkle (which, sadly doesn't show in the photos due to the poor lighting conditions!) to the penguin
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:-
- Make My Monday - January 25th challenge - NEWEST or FAVOURITE STAMP - newest as I only got my Penguins on Saturday!
- Stamps and Fun - challenge No. 270 - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafting from the heart - challenge No. 96 - ANYTHING GOES
- Craft Your Passion - challenge No. 296 - ANYTHING GOES
Over at Cards und More I spotted my name, turns out I won a prize for a recent challenge, thanks peeps. FYI the winning card is below right and featured NBUS (to quote Darnell!), so ... DOUBLE YAY!
And now, since it IS What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday, here's a peek at my desk ...
|Oopsie, messy as always!|